3D FlipCardMenu Version 1.0.0
The FlipCardMenu v1.0.0 uses PV3D and AS3 technologies, so I think you should give it a try. A 3D Interactive Gallery is a perfect environment for users who would like to present their photos/art work in a real three dimension space. Show a photo on one side and then let the user flip over the card to see a title and description on the other side. You can fully customize the colors used for skinning as well. Come to think of it, you could also turn this into a sweet Flash memory game.
- Papervision 3d + AS3.
- TweenLite driven.
- Accepts an array of objects, so you can easily integrate with XML.
- Fully open source and complete control over the code and customization.
- Code is well commented and supported.
- Instructions are right in the first frame.
- Full screen support.
- SWC for integration with Flex 3.
IMPORTANT:For any questions or support of this project please post here.