IntroTwo XML Driven 3D Carousel Flash Intro
If you have a problem creating font libraries try using my FontLibraryCreator
IntroTwo is XML driven, 3D carousel flash intro. Sound, images and swf font libraries are externally loaded, and there are over 30 available XML settings, what allows you customize this intro with no need to open Flash.
- XML driven – no need to open FLA
- Separate settings for each item
- Sync effects with sound
- Use device or embedded fonts
- All assets load externally
- HTML text and CSS formatting
- More then 30 different xml settings
Credits and thanks:
Thanks to gabemiller for letting me use its Gossiping Birds tune in preview.
Free and open source eaze-tween tween engine by Philippe Elsass used for tweens.
Bitfade’s Flash-runtime-font-loading libraries used for external font loading.
Fonts used in preview are Sansation_Regular and MgOpenModata (both included in package as swf font libraries).
More files from Golle